BERGDOFF GOODMAN meets FISK UNIVERSITY!
SAVE THE DATE! Estate Sale Goddess hosts: South Shore Country Club *DELTA* Sorority Girl Estate Sale! January 11th & 12th, 2020 from 9a-3p! This is an HISTORIC Estate folks! She was 96 years old!!! Text 312.450.9821 w/questions! Sorors, SHARE this IMPORTANT message!
Questions? Ring/Text 312.450.9821
Remember, arrive early! Your 1st estate sale? Read this FIRST!
WELCOME FIRST TIMERS!
So you’ve decided to take the plunge! It may seem daunting, but before you know it, you’ll be hooked! Estate Sale Goddess noted for having “HISTORIC” Estate liquidations (Lerone Bennett Ebony Magazine, Cyril Pinder Chicago Bears, Honorable Chancey Eskridge Dr. Martin Luther Kings Attorney, Chicago Chemical Works) offers you a quick outline of what to do before, during & after an Estate Sale.
- PLEASE DO NOT call and ask for prices. As a rule, Estate Sale companies do not divulge prices before the Sale. We are still unpacking the Estate and cannot stop to answer “how much for, what room is the, or dimensions…” Thank you kindly for understanding.
- Address released HERE 24 hours before the sale. Arrive VERY EARLY for best purchases!
- Bring CASH! All cards accepted, but CASH may get you a discount!
- Once you reach the Estate Sale destination, LQQK for the person with the *LIST. A list determines who gets in when. If you are number 1 on the list, you enter first.
- If you are the first to arrive, look around and see if someone waves a sheet of paper from the drivers side window. Or it might be transfixed to a windshield. They might be taking a “cat nap” or getting signatures from other vehicles.
- While you’re at it, check out the lay of the land. If you don’t see anyone, then CONGRATULATIONS, you are first! Start a numbered list.
- Bring a sheet of paper and write your name on the first line. Then the next person to arrive is second, and the next is third, and so forth. Capiche?
- Numbers at 8:30a. The numbers will be passed out by staff according to the list. If you are not available at 8:30a when your name is called–don’t look at me!
- EACH PERSON MUST HAVE A NUMBER. Please NO couples, pairs or friends trying to enter on a single ticket. If this happens, someone will have to make the dreaded “choice.”
- Estate Sale Goddess will NOT honor a list taped to the door. (Do they still even try that move? If found, I will remove and shred it with my bare hands and swallow it.) Must be a “watched” list folks.
- Park carefully! We are not responsible for tickets or tows.
- Please look for our staff person for an entry ticket. Thank you.
- ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK. ESTATE SALE GODDESS is NOT RESPONSIBLE for accidents or injuries. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!
- Due to the size of this sale, NO PRE SALES. Its not fair to others waiting to shop.
- While waiting DO NOT PEEK IN THE WINDOWS PERVS! Its rude, CREEPY and unseemly.
- When the doors open, your name will be called from the list, number collected, then come in and SHOP! (We will do our best to get everyone in expeditiously.)
- And yes, its FREE TO ATTEND!
- Bring your own bags (help me stay GREEN) and bring your own muscle.
- You must be 21 and over to enter. I must stick firm on this one. I love children, ok, just my granddaughter–so sorry, absolutely NO CHILDREN ALLOWED, not even my little Gingersnap! (Safety purposes) STAIRS.
- All cards accepted but CASH, is well, you know.
- Furniture shoppers, once inside move quickly. SHOP with purpose. Others may have come for the same item you’re eyeing.
- See something you’d like to purchase, remove the white tag from the item ASAP, take it to the cashier IMMEDIATELY and PAY.
- Please, DO NOT walk around with tag in hand. Sooo not fair to others. And we’re better than that, right? RIGHT? Ok then. 😘
- Home Decor, small items? You are welcome to leave armfuls of items on the MONITORED “hold rack” over by the cashiers.
- If you walk around with armfuls of goodies and you get to the register and put 3/4’s back, you are BANNED from ever attending an Estate Sale Goddess event again–in life! Why would you want to stop others from purchasing that lovely pink cashmere sweater that you knew you really didn’t want?
- Jewelry-PLEASE DO NOT OPEN JARS/BOXES/ BAGS of jewelry. If you are caught tampering with the jewelry, you will be asked to leave.
- You are welcome to shop and checkout. Look around a bit more, shop and repeat.
- Smile! Giggle! Bring your business cards! This is an event! Talk to each other. We all are passionate about the same thing.
- YES we negotiate. LQQk for me or Ty McDaniel. If you don’t see me, ask staff to contact me via walkie-talkie for immediate service.
- Please wrap/pack your own items on the packing table.
- Exit out of door you entered.
- PLEASE understand, for insurance purposes, STAFF CANNOT help carry/load items. It’s NOT their job to load your vehicle. Please bring your own help. At the very least, our sales are known for having tons of strong, handsome, men & the PRETTIEST, JAW DROPPINGLY STYLISH, SMARTEST women shoppers around! Simply ask them. They’re ALWAYS glad to help! (Hint* SINGLES, bring your Cards! Smile, Laugh! Have FUN!) #LoveConnection
- Estate Sale Goddess is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any damage you incur upon removal of items from Estate.
- Estate Sale Goddess is NOT RESPONSIBLE for damage to your purchased items or vehicle when loading.
- This is an Estate Sale. Please inspect all items before purchasing. No RETURNS, REFUNDS or EXCHANGES.
- So here it is folks. Here’s your plan. Dive in. Notice everything and leave nothing!
- For a giggle, take a peek at the video below 👀
- May I come in and measure? No. We are NOT a “retail store” just a 2 day Estate Sale. Simply measure your space and check the photos, on the site, for DIMS.
- Do you Pre-Sale? No, BUT, we do offer Pre-Sales on some sales. E.g., Vintage cars, HUGE record collections, Sailboats, Coins, Diamonds, Real Estate, Vintage Stereo Equipment, Vintage Clothing etc. It will be noted “BUY IT NOW” on the subject line of the post when that is the case.
- If you are a *”serious” Buyer, then by all means, PLEASE add your name to our mailing list at the Cashier table, on your way in/out of our sales. (BTW, I can see SERIOUS BUYERS a mile away. And I can smell BS a mile away. Please, don’t try me 👀)
- PRICING. We are an ESTATE SALE, NOT RETAIL. We pride ourselves on being fair, whether an end user or re-seller. Come see for yourself!
More questions? Please leave in comment section.
Thank you kindly,
Your Estate Sale Goddess!
Shark Tanks Robert Herjavec & Julia Louis Dreyfus
w/ Your Estate Sale Goddess
Now accepting estates