ONE DAY ONLY!! CA$H ONLY PLEASE!
ADDRESS: 8630 S BENETT MARCH 16TH 9AM-1PM!
VINTAGE FURNITURE DEALERS, 1ST TIMERS, TOOL TIMERS, COLLECTORS, HOMEMAKERS, STUDENTS, DESIGNERS, BOOK WORMS, FRIENDS, FOLLOWERS, FANS! 312.450.9821
Erin Goseer Mitchell
Born Colored: Life Before Bloody Sunday and From Colored to Black: A Bittersweet Journey
??MYSTERY ESTATE SALE??
Nestled over in the world renowned Chatham neighborhood sits a lovingly rehabbed, sturdy brick Chicago bungalow. For over 50 years its been home to Civil Rights Activist and author, Erin Goseer Mitchell. Estate Sale Goddess is hosting a “MYSTERY SALE.” Come shop and explore this lovely historic home. 1st time attending an estate sale? THANK YOU FOR VISITING Estate Sale Goddess! Remember this sale is CA$H ONLY sale!
Come shop this FUN MYSTERY sale folks! (No photos will be shown, as its a MYSTERY!)
Although NOT a full house, its got some goodies!!
- RECORDS, RECORDS, RECORDS, RECORDS, RECORDS, RECORDS!!!!!!
- MID CENTURY MODERN FURNITURE
- DINING ROOM MID CENTURY MODERN (KENT COFFEY PERSPECTA)
- COMPLETE BEDROOM MID CENTURY MODERN
- MID CENTURY MODERN 1960’S HIGHBOY (WALNUT)
- MID CENTURY MODERN 1960’S LOWBOY/CREDENZA (WALNUT)
- MID CENTURY MODERN 1960’S NIGHTSTAND (WALNUT)
- BOOKS, AFRICAN AMERICAN, BLACK BOOKS, MANY UNOPENED.
- TABLE LAMPS
- 3 MID CENTURY MODERN EAMES STYLE CHAIRS
- VINTAGE STAINED GLASS WINDOWS WITH JEWELS
- 2 VINTAGE MID CENTURY MODERN TABLES
- LANE SIDE TABLE
- LANE BLANKET CHEST
- ALBUMS, ALBUMS, ALBUMS, ALBUMS, ALBUMS, ALBUMS
- TEA SETS
- CHROMCRAFT FIBERGLASS CHAIRS (3)
- HUNDREDS OF VINTAGE ALBUMS!
I will be pricing by the LOT (pile). Don’t be afraid, I’ll be gentle. CA$H ONLY PLEASE!
Only FURNITURE will be tagged! EVERYTHING PRICED TO MOVE! Come shop this MYSTERY SALE folks!
ONE DAY ONLY!!
*Erin Goseer Mitchell was born in Selma, Alabama. She grew up there and in Fitzgerald, Georgia, one generation before the Civil Rights Movement began. Her stories reveal the insights of a child and the hard-won wisdom of a segregated Deep South survivor. By simply telling the truth about the daily lives of family and friends, Mitchell captures the tyranny upon which the Movement was built.
Erin is a graduate of Spelman College, Atlanta, Georgia, and has a Master of Music Degree from Roosevelt University, Chicago, Illinois. She taught for 38 years in the Chicago Public Schools and upon retirement, began her writing career.